Jump to navigation
Wright, Mabel Osgood, 1859-1934 (Photographer)
Fairfield Museum and History Center
Sgt. John Smith's house was reportedly built around 1690, in the Hull's Farms area of Fairfield. If the date is correct, then that makes it one of a few existing examples of 17th century buildings in Fairfield.
Historic/Current Address: 1177 Cedar Road
1900 - 1920
Fairfield (inhabited place)
All rights reserved by the Fairfield Museum and History Center. Please contact us for information about reproduction.
MOW_164_Sgt. Smith House