Jump to navigation
View looking southwest toward a large wood hotel building identified as Pequot House. A porch wraps around the first floor on the two sides that can be seen. A road runs across the bottom of the picture in the foreground.
1865 - 1885
Title supplied by cataloger. Pequot House was built in 1850 and burned on May 7, 1908. It stood at the intersection of Glenwood and Pequot Avenues. Negative (1975.294.375) from which this stereograph appears to have been produced is attributed to Everett A. Scholfield, a professional photographer who worked primarily in Mystic and New London from 1865-1913. Handwritten on card at right "Pequot House". Albumen prints mounted on yellow card.
Copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image are available from Mystic Seaport.
Accession number: 1950.1603