Jump to navigation
View of St. Patrick's Church, Mystic, under construction. A crowd of spectators can be seen at left. The wood structure is partially visible to the right.
Title supplied by cataloger. Possibly taken at the laying of the cornerstone, August 16, 1908. Until the dedication of this structure in 1909, the St. Patrick's congregation was housed in a church building on Church Street that was purchased from the Methodists in 1870.
Catholic church buildingsChurch buildingsBuilding sitesCrowdsSt. Patrick's Church (Mystic)
Copyright restrictions applying to use or reproduction of this image are available from Mystic Seaport.
Accession number: 1993.136.67