Jump to navigation
City of Hartford (Creator)
Hartford History Center, Hartford Public Library
View of Farmington Avenue, Hartford. A tree labeled on its trunk with the number 216 can be seen. St. Joseph's Cathedral and Rectory are visible in the background.
One of the glass plate negatives contained in the Hartford City Parks Collection. The glass plate negatives date from approximately 1900-1930.
Historic/Current Address: Farmington Avenue (Hartford, Conn.)
1919 - 1925
Copyright restrictions may apply to the use of this image. For more information or to obtain a photographic reproduction of this image, contact the Hartford History Center, Hartford Public Library.